This exciting program is offered for boys and girls ages 6 - 11. This program runs twice per year during the spring and fall.
Winter 2020 Session
- Registration Begins: November 4, 2019
- Registration Deadline: January 3, 2020
- Practice Begins: Week of January 6
- Games: Saturdays from January 18 - March 14 (no games February 15)
- Fee: $50 per child
Fall 2019 Session
- Registration: September 3rd
- Registration Deadline: October 3rd
- Practice Begins: Week of October 7th
- Games: Saturday's from October 19th - December 14th (No games Nov. 30th)
- Fee: $40 per child
Are you ready for some flag football? This recreation league is to learn the basics of the sport of football in a fun, safe, and friendly environment. This is a Co-Ed for boys and girls ages 6 - 11. The program is held at McAllister Recreation Center.
- Registration Begins: August 3rd
- Registration Deadline: September 10th
- Coaches Meeting: Wednesday, September 2nd
- First Practice: Thursday, September 10th
- Practices: Sundays 1 hour before scheduled game times
- League Play: Every Sunday from September 13th - October 18th
- Cost: $50 per child
Summer and Fall Tennis
Get your racquets ready because Lafayette Parks and Recreation and the Greater Lafayette Tennis Association offer tennis classes for children at various department tennis courts during the spring, summer, and fall.
For more information, click here to visit the GLTA website, or contact Gerald Harrison at (765) 463-2740. Registration is limited.