Zumba is a Latin-inspired, dance-fitness class that incorporates Latin and international music and dance movements, which create a dynamic, exciting and effective fitness system!
Instructor Janey Vanliew will lead you through a class that combines fast and slow rhythms that tone and sculpt the body in an aerobic/fitness fashion to achieve a unique blended balance of cardio and muscle toning benefits. Zumba integrates the basic principles of aerobic, interval and resistance training to maximize caloric output and cardiovascular benefits. Get moving with Zumba today!
This class is a 60 minute high-energy class that is good for all fitness levels. **No dance experience needed!
- Classes held Mondays from 6:00-7:00 p.m.
- Age: 12 and older (must have guardian present if under 18).
- Price: $7 per class or 5 Classes for $30 (will use punch card)
- Register: Drop-in at the McAllister Recreation Center for individual classes and monthly sessions. Online registration is available for 5-class packs only at: www.lafayetteparksreg.org.
- Questions: Call McAllister at (765) 807-1360