Report a Code Violation

Leave This Blank:

Fill out the form and provide details such as location, type of violation, and any other relevant information.

Overhanging branches are code violations and should be reported here. Tall grass and weeds should be reported to the Street Department using their Action Center / Request Tracker form.

* indicates required fields.