Starting now, your ACCOUNT NUMBER HAS CHANGED.
New billing software along with your bill face design, as well as your account number, has been updated. For those that use electronic/online payment, through the city website or through a bank, you will need to update your payment process to reflect your new account number. Your old account number is no longer valid.
What you need to know/look for:
- NEW account number
- NEW invoice design
- MORE accessible/current information regarding your account
- NEW link to make online payments (https://selfservice.lafayette.in.gov)
What you need to do:
- Make note of your new account number and start using that number immediately for all payments.
- If you have the current payment link saved on your browser, be sure to remove the bookmark and
replace with the new link you receive.
- Check your new bill carefully for accuracy.
Check out the new CITIZEN SELF SERVICE FEATURE.
The Citizen Self Service portal is an innovative, easy way to receive account information. In an
effort to become more environmentally-friendly the city is making a concerted effort to provide a reliable, convenient way to make payments online. Now all you have to do is follow the online links provided through an easy step-by-step process. Get started at https://selfservice.lafayette.in.gov
For more information about the Utility Billing transition visit http://lafayette.in.gov/ubo
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this process.